Thursday, April 19, 2012

Personal Blog 3



Through hard work and the blessing of community and opportunities to  serve.. I’ve been pretty happy with life and have been able to fulfill every major goal I have set for myself. My MPA was always the goal and now that I’ll be receiving in a few months I have a full time job lined up. I’m so lucky, I just don’t know how not to be in school or how things are going to work out. What are future goals? I guess that’s what my question is. The only thing I can think of is for other people to be able to achieve their own. I’m not trying to sound like Mother Teresa or anything I just feel really blessed and grateful for opportunities that not many people may have had. I’m not trying to save anyone.. really. People just sometimes forget about inistutionalized forms of oppression, a system in which people are left behind and profit means more that figuring out how to end poverty. I’m having a conversation with myself J I’m blessed and everyday I will challenge myself to work so that all people have the opportunities achieve whatever makes them happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment