On March 28, 2012, I attended ASU's career fair and was pleased with turn out of organizations and students that attended the event. Fortunately I have a full time job waiting for me beginning in September that was closely related to my internship last summer. I still felt it would be important to go to the internship to see what is out there and to keep an eye out for colleagues and friends who are also looking for a job.
There were a lot of government agencies with worked in foreign affairs which rekindled my aspirations to work internationally. I did some research with the State Department, but quickly was reminded by why I am here, why Phoenix and why Arizona. This is where it is for me and where I feel like I can make the most impact.
I noted that the internship had recruiters and eager to hire people as there were eager and excited people applying! It seemed promising for those people interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment