Thursday, April 19, 2012

Personal Blog 2




So I’m realizing more and more especially lately, that moving to Phoenix was such a bold move. I’ve studied abroad, traveled to different countries not knowing what to expect. I didn’t have a place to live in Brazil until the day I got there- it kind of just worked out. I’m a Cali native and I am utterly and irrevocably almost the way Bella loves Edward in love with where I am from. My family lost their home due to foreclosure and moved to Texas, where the cost of living was much cheaper. I decided to stay in California for a year and did Americorps. I knew I was going to graduate school and I had an idea I was going to go to ASU. It’s in between Cali and Texas, right? I came here and it’s been great ever since. I quickly made friends, found a community of movers and shakers who are passionate about social justice and I feel like I belong. I guess I see myself settling down here. I have a home here; I just need to visit California once in awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment